Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPPPPY POTATOES!

hahaha just ytd i went over to D's house to do accounting,
he came w HAPPPPPY POTATOES~~~
AHHAHAHAHA
I actually knew he bought this days ago & already tried it earlier,
but decided to post it here cos it's damm cute!
seee alr also happppy! (:
I PRESENT TO YOU......
THE HAPPPPY POTATOES!!!! (:
[It's actually called 'smiley potatoes' but D went to change th name of it! :/]
while D's trying to solve th accounting questions, i sneak off & camwhored! hhahahaha (:
still solving~~~~
now he's freeee i got him to do it tooooo! (:
hahahahha I know th picture quality is a lil bad cos i was using a hp to captured! didn't bring my cam though. cos go study only ma, so never bring los! geeee (:

alrights update sometime sooon again!
JULY IS SOOOOO GONNA BE A HECTIC MONTH FOR ME I SWEAR!!! ):




No comments: