Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CRAVINGS~

seriously, i feel like a pregnant lady cos i've so many cravings nowadays! :O
my friends & D has satisfied my cravings for steamboat & yongtaufu already. & now, i'm craving for sunset grill's buffalo wing!!!! (cos i've never tried it before!)
who will bring me there to eat? hahaa & i know it's far! :O
& yes, CHINATOWN PEOPLE'S PARK CENTRE TH BUNNIES BUN!!!!!!!!
see, cravings! SHIAT!

ohwells, there's a saying, NENG CHI SHI FU! (: hahahah

anyway i was wondering, is anyone still reading this space? i know it's rather like dead, but hey no! it isn't! i may be busy this few days! don't go away hoh! (:

yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg buddy!! I wanna go sunset gril too! Go together kkk? Ask Derrick to drive us there!' HAHHAH.

Anonymous said...

I WNA GO ALSO!! ASK ME ASK ME!!!!
HAHAHAHAAA, YESSS ASK DERRICK DRIVE US THERE.
HEEHEEEHEEE.

CHERIE! said...

HAHAHAHHA YAY YAY YAY! ALL GO TOGETHER! YESYESYES! Sure! hahahah provided he knows th way there! :O hahaha

Anonymous said...

Nvm there's always a map! And I roughly know where is it! Hahha.